Lindsay & Gilmour is an award-winning family run company with 30 branches across Central Scotland, Fife and the Scottish Borders. Founded in 1826 we are one of Scotland’s largest independent Pharmacy groups.
- As a relief dispenser/technician reporting to the Area Support Pharmacist you will become part of our dynamic team of relief dispensers, providing cover for days off, holidays and absence across our pharmacies.
- This is an exciting and varied role ranging from giving advice on the sale of medicines to the delivery of all technical aspects of dispensing, whilst ensuring efficiency of the dispensary operations and processes
- Working as part of a dynamic team within the pharmacy you possess a natural ability to provide friendly and courteous customer service and have excellent communication skills
- As an integral part of the team you will contribute to the consistent delivery of the highest quality pharmaceutical care to the communities we serve
To Be Successful
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience working as a dispenser or technician
- Hold an NVQ/SVQ 2 or NVQ/SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification in dispensing
- Medicines Counter Assistant (NVQ2) qualification or equivalent. However, if you have not previously completed this, you will be supported to complete the training within 6 months of joining the company
- It is essential that you have your own vehicle and hold a full, clean driver’s licence
- Full-time hours with competitive pay
- Travelling expenses
- Staff discount
- Employee benefits scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities, helping our employees work towards nationally recognised qualifications with professional support and relevant training
Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy is an equal opportunities employer.