The original Lindsay & Gilmour was established by Robert Lindsay (1808-1861). It has been trading from the same site, in Elm Row, Edinburgh since 1826 making it one of Scotland’s oldest pharmacies.
Today there are 29 Lindsay & Gilmour pharmacies spread across East and Central Scotland, the Borders and Fife, offering a full range of modern pharmacy services
Piersfield Terrace, Edinburgh
Lindsay & Gilmour is a trading name of:
Reg No 16876 (Scotland)
VAT No 271 0936 66
Reg No 6775 (Scotland)
VAT No 268 5522 33