Lindsay & Gilmour offer a Travel Clinic service at the following locations:
- West Calder Health Centre (plus Yellow Fever Clinic)
- Inverkeithing (plus Yellow Fever Clinic)
- Stirling (plus Yellow Fever Clinic)
- Currie (plus Yellow Fever Clinic)
- Comiston Road (plus Yellow Fever Clinic)
For branch contact details please click here.
How does the service work?
Depending on where you are travelling to one of our highly trained Pharmacists can administer any necessary vaccines or provide anti-malarial tablets.
Just some of the conditions we can provide vaccines or preventative treatment for are:
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A
- Tick-Borne Encephalitis
We can arrange an appointment time to suit you. Last minute and Saturday appointments can also be arranged.
For further information visit the bewareofthebugs.com website.