Thanks to an amazing effort by our pharmacy teams, we are now in a position to increase our patient-facing opening hours.
It's not quite 'business as usual', but we have worked hard to adapt our service to work both efficiently and safely to meet the needs of our 'new normal'.
As such, we are very pleased to confirm that all of our pharmacies have returned to their usual opening hours. The full list of which can be found on our website.
While this marks a return to 'normal', it is worth noting the changes you will encounter when you visit our pharmacies, such as:
- Restrictions on the number of patients allowed in the pharmacy at any one time - please respect the guidelines at your local pharmacy and heed the advice of our team
- Protective screens - these have been designed and installed to protect both our staff and our patients
- Signage - this could be anything from floor markings to support the 2m rule or posters and banners that communicate the latest Coronavirus advice
- Face masks & gloves - personal protective equipment is used as a preventative measure, not because a staff member is infected so please don't be alarmed
As the situation is constantly evolving, we would ask for your patience and understanding in the event we are forced to adjust our opening hours at short notice.
This will only ever happen because we remain committed to protecting the health and well-being of both our staff and patients and we will do our very best to make you aware of any changes as soon as possible.
PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS
Please do not enter our pharmacies if you think you have symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- A new continuous cough
- High fever
- Shortness of breath
Instead, please return home immediately and seek advice from:
- NHS Inform
- The Free Helpline - 08000282816
- If your symptoms worsen call 111
Community Pharmacy in Scotland continues to operate on the frontline to support the National healthcare response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our colleagues, suppliers, and patients for their support during this unprecedented and uncertain time.