We understand you might be worried about access to medicine and treatment following The Scottish Government announcement that Scotland will return to Tier 4 on December 26th.
Therefore, let us reassure you:
- Preparations have already been made to reduce any risk to medicine supply
- The NHS has stock holdings so you don't need to stockpile
- You DO NOT need to do anything differently
- Prescriptions will be issued as normal
- Our doors remain OPEN
- Our staff are specially trained to offer not only advice for common health complaints but also FREE NHS treatment as part of the NHS Scotland Pharmacy First service
- Our pharmacies are ONLY closed for 4 days over the festive period - Christmas Day (25th Dec), Mon 27th Dec, New Year's Day (1st Jan) and Mon 4th Jan
- Pharmacy opening hours, services and FREE home delivery are NOT impacted by Tier 4 restrictions
WE ARE PREPARED SO NO NEED TO PANIC
We've got you covered, so remember to be kind and patient with us and each other.
Our promise to you is our team will continue to work hard to best support your health needs and answer any of your concerns. Even if you're unable to visit us in person, you can reach your local pharmacy by phone or by messaging us through our NHS approved app.
LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF
These are worrying and uncertain times. The coronavirus outbreak has changed the festive period for many people in Scotland and has had a real impact on how many of us are feeling.
Whether you have been directly affected by the virus, or are struggling to cope with the restrictions, it is important to look after both your physical and mental health. Visit www.clearyourhead.scot for practical advice on how to look after your mental wellbeing, and sources of support if you need to talk to someone.
For the latest COVID guidance visit NHS Inform.